Top 5 Reasons to Choose The Vartanian Dental Group as your Dentist
1. We are a Team of Dentists and Dental Specialists: The Vartanian Dental Group in Mission Viejo Accepts most insurance plans, both PPO and HMO with most PPO being “In-Network.” If you aren’t familiar with The Vartanian Dental Group in Mission Viejo, then let me get you acquainted with them. James Vartanian DDS and his colleagues specializing in family dentistry, general dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, endodontics, orthodontics and periodontists all under one roof.
2. Location: Conveniently located off the 5 Freeway at La Paz exit, right in the heart of South Orange County, we are 15 to 20 minutes away from any South Orange County City. If you live or work in Mission Viejo or anywhere within a 15 to 20 minute drive, consider The Vartanian Dental Group as your preferred dental group.
3. We Accept Most Dental Insurance Plans… Why go anywhere else? We accept many forms of insurance plans and welcome all new patients with the following PPO insurance plans: Aetna, Delta Dental, Cigna, Dental Benefit Providers, United Health Care, Anthem Blue Cross, First Dental Health, Access, Guardian, Blue Shield, Metlife, DenteMax, Principal, GEHA, Connection Dental, Premier, Well Point, UFCW, Union PPO, United Concordia and Ameritas. If that’s not enough options, then we also have a list of HMO’s for you. See below.
We also accept the following forms of HMO insurance plans: DeltaCare, Cigna, Metlife, Anthem, Guardian, Liberty, Dental Benefit Providers, Pacific Union, Aetna, Blue Shield, United Concordia, Safeguard, Smile Savers, Managed Dental Guard, Dental Net, Dental Select, United Health Care, Ovations and Health Net.
If you happen to have any of the above health insurance plans with dental insurance, I would highly recommend the Vartanian Dental Group in Mission Viejo for your Dentist.
4. State of the Art Dentistry: The Vartanian Dental Group has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in the latest and greatest, state of the art, dental equipment. It show in how well his office shows. Their office is filled with rich woods and modern decor and is filled with the latest laser, Xray and other modern day dentistry equipment. Simply walk in and one look at the back office and you are immediately put to rest. You feel comfortable knowing that all the new technology makes a dental visit a pain free pleasure.
5. The Staff: If there was an award for Award Winning Dental Staff, then The Vartanian Dental Group would win hands down. They are so pleasant up front, they make it really easy to do business with them. For example, if I had to change my appointment, they were very accommodating and they didn’t make me feel guilty like I was ruining their day. They simply asked me if their next available appointment would work and I said sure. It really was that easy. Another thing I liked was that after just a few visits to the office, they knew my name. I happen to call or come in sometimes unannounced, so I know they aren’t cheating off their appointment book… lol. It didn’t matter whether I was calling to talk to James himself or Leann, I am always treated like I was part of the family. I know they will treat you the same as well.
Give them a call, check out their website and their reviews online. I think you’ll be just as impressed with this dental office as I was.